October 6, 2009 | Robert Nelson
A little while back I spend the weekend at BarCamp Tampa and just like you would expect when you put a room full of geeks together — there were more than a few times that I found myself checking out an iPhone and the apps that were installed. My iPhone was passed around between quite a few people as well. Personally, I find it interesting to see what others have installed, and it seems I am not alone in that thought.
That said, I had been thinking of sharing my screen setup here on iPhoneFreak, and then I saw TUAW do the same just the other day.
With that I thought what better time than now to share. I will say though, I am not sure there is anything terribly exciting on my iPhone, or maybe I just think that because I am used to the apps and layout that I have. Just maybe someone else can find something interesting.
My screen layout consists of;
- Screen 1 – What I call ‘general’ apps
- Screen 2 – My commonly used apps
- Screen 3 – Imaging and entertainment (music, audiobooks ect.)
- Screen 4 – News
- Screen 5 – Games (funny because this section if full and the least likely to be used)
- Screen 6 – Settings
- Screen 7 – Misc. (apps I may delete soon, just installed or am testing for a review.)
And last but not least, my lock screen. So without further adieu, here are my screenshots.