February 8, 2010 | Robert Nelson
The Documents To Go app for the iPhone is available in two versions, Documents To Go for $9.99 and a second, higher priced version for $14.99. That second version includes more features and was also recently updated.
The updated version, which is 3.0 has been given a new name, and a few new features to go along with. The app was previously known as Documents To Go with Exchange, however moving forward it will go by Documents To Go Premium.
In terms of new features, the Premium version has added the ability to create and edit PowerPoint presentations and has also added support for Gmail attachments.
1) Edit & create PowerPoint presentations:
- Edit/add bullets and text in Outline and see changes immediately in Slide view
- Edit/add speaker notes
- Sort, add, duplicate and delete slides
2) Added support for Gmail attachments
- Edit/view attachments using Docs To Go
3) Product name change
- From “Documents To Go with Exchange Attachments” to “Documents To Go Premium”