August 12, 2010 | Andy Boxall
You’re going to have to be quick though, as these offers are valid for ‘a short time’, which looks to mean between today and the 15th August! The promotion is being held to celebrate MobileNavigator’s first birthday and the fact they have gained 1 million-plus iPhone users.
There are more than 20 MobileNavigator apps covering many different regions and countries and the offers appear to relate to most of the packages they sell. To save you searching through the App Store to find them, we’ve listed several of the apps we know to have had the 50% discount applied and provided the iTunes links as usual:
- NAVIGON MobileNavigator US MyRegion East – $14.99/£8.99
- NAVIGON MobileNavigator US MyRegion West – $14.99/£8.99
- NAVIGON MobileNavigator US MyRegion Central – $14.99/£8.99
- NAVIGON MobileNavigator Canada – $29.99/£17.99
- NAVIGON MobileNavigator Europe – $59.99/£34.99
- NAVIGON MobileNavigator North America – $39.99/£23.99
- NAVIGON MobileNavigator Australia – $36.99/£21.99
- NAVIGON MobileNavigator British Isles – $23.99/£14.49
The last update provided support for iOS 4′s mulit-tasking feature along with live weather data and CleverParking, which helps identify parking spots when you arrive at your destination.
Other NAVIGON maps include the Russia, South Africa, Brazil and Eastern Europe, so make sure you take a look at the prices by visiting the NAVIGON iTunes page to see if your desired map has been discounted too. If it has, let us know in the comments.